- Elite AutoWorks Limited does not share customer information of any kind with anyone.
- We will not sell or rent your name or personal information to any third party.
- We DO NOT sell, rent or provide outside access to our mailing list or any data we store.
- Any data that a user stores via our facilities is wholly owned by that user or business.
- At anytime a user or business is free to take their data and leave, or to simply delete their data from our facilities.
- Elite AutoWorks Limited only collects such personal information that is necessary for you to access and use our services.
- This personal information includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, physical address, postcode/zip code, email address, phone number, birth date, credit card information, financial information, and other personal information necessary to generate proper legal documents.
- Elite AutoWorks Limited may release personal information if Elit AutoWorks is required to by law, search warrant, subpoena, court order or fraud investigation.
- We may also use personal information in a manner that does not identify you specifically nor allow you to be contacted but does identify certain criteria about our Site’s users in general (such as we may inform third parties about the number of registered users, number of unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed).
Elite Car Care Tips
Helping to keep you moving.
According to studies, 5 percent of all motor vehicle fatalities are clearly caused by automobile maintenance neglect.
The following simple and inexpensive preventive checks will greatly extend the life of your vehicle, ensure safer operation and even benefit the environment.
Latest Blog Posts
We all play fuel gauge roulette at one time or another when on the roads, however running out of fuel is more common than you might expect. We spend a lot of our time advising our clients how to avoid …
The potential of a car breakdown has to be one of the things that people dread about driving, particularly when in a rush or a long way from home. Between November and January, Green Flag estimates that 900,000 motorist’s experience …